Wagon Wheel Park, Coppell
8U AA Coach Pitch & 9U-12U AA
AAA Teams Welcome – Must “Play-Up” Age Division
- Format: 3-Game Guarantee; 2 Pool Games & Single Elimination Bracket
- Location: Wagon Wheel Park – 345 Freeport Parkway, Coppell, TX 75019
- Fee: $425 (includes $75 non-refundable admin fee); No Gate Fee
- Deadline: Monday, March 18, 2019 - Registration & Payment Deadline
- Divisions: 8U AA Coach Pitch & 9U-12U AA
- Div Size: Minimum 4-Teams; Maximum 8-Teams (subject to change)
- Insurance: Proof of Insurance Required
- Roster: Team Roster Required & Birth Certificates Required Upon Request
- Rules: Posted on Registration Webpage and / or Provide to Coach Prior to Start
- Awards: Individual Player Awards to Bracket Champion & Runner-Up
- Refund: 100% complete rainout (less $75 non-refundable admin fee)
Registration at https://tournaments.coppellbaseball.org/
CBA Board Meeting Dates listed below. Meeting time is 7pm, location conference room at Wagon Wheel Concession stand, barn. These meetings are for CBA board members only, Thank you.
Once rosters are complete for the Select and Premier League, they will be listed below.
Attached are the link to the Spring 2019 Select and Premier League Rosters.
Dick’s Sporting Goods is offering a shop day for all CBA members on Saturday March 2nd.
Two locations available for the shop day:
Dick’s Sporting Goods
5801 Long Prairie Road, Flower Mound, TX 75028
2701 Rio Grande Blvd. Set 200 Euless, TX 76039
Select/Premier league tryouts for the spring 2019 season were held Nov. 1st through Nov. 15th. Dates and times per age group were determined by the coach. 13U still hosting a tryout this week.
- Spring registration will open Nov. 1st and ends Jan. 29th
- Build a Team and Buddy Forms due 1/29.
- Last day for Refunds 2/9 less the $20 refund fee. No refunds after 2/9.
- Coaches Look for rec players Saturday, 2/23 Wagon Wheel Park time TBD
- Coaches Draft. 2/24
- Coaches Meeting 3/3
- Spring rec. games will begin 3/30.
See attached clip 8/20/2017 inteview with CBA alumni and current member of the Pittsburgh Pirates, Josh Bell on his experience at Cooperstown Dreams Park Tournament.
CBA has provided two 12U Select teams the opportunity to travel to Cooperstown, New York for the Dreams invitation-only tournament. For over 18 years, our teams participate in this event that includes more than 1,300 teams from across the nation. The Cooperstown tournament is a lifetime experience for the players and families alike, and CBA is extremely proud of our teams’ continued participation in this special event.
See clip below:
The decision to start playing youth baseball can be an exciting time. It can also be confusing with a lot of questions and concerns. Let’s take a look at some Baseball Parenting Tips that will answer a lot of the basics of becoming a baseball parent!