Come watch your Coppell Cowboys, currently ranked 15th in Texas, at 7:00pm
Address: 1301 Wrangler Circle – behind the new 9th Grade Center.
Note to Rec famlies,
You will be provided upcoming information from you coach next week. We are curently forming teams and hosting the coaches meeting on Sunday 3,3.
At this time, no players can switch team or request a coach. Also, the last date for refunds was 2/9, no refunds will be issued at this time.
Games begin on March 30th for Blast ball to U11/12 teams. Blast ball, U5, U6 and U7/8 will have an opening day parade on March 30th 9am followed by league play.
Wagon Wheel Park, Coppell
8U AA Coach Pitch & 9U-12U AA
AAA Teams Welcome – Must “Play-Up” Age Division
- Format: 3-Game Guarantee; 2 Pool Games & Single Elimination Bracket
- Location: Wagon Wheel Park – 345 Freeport Parkway, Coppell, TX 75019
- Fee: $425 (includes $75 non-refundable admin fee); No Gate Fee
- Deadline: Monday, March 18, 2019 - Registration & Payment Deadline
- Divisions: 8U AA Coach Pitch & 9U-12U AA
- Div Size: Minimum 4-Teams; Maximum 8-Teams (subject to change)
- Insurance: Proof of Insurance Required
- Roster: Team Roster Required & Birth Certificates Required Upon Request
- Rules: Posted on Registration Webpage and / or Provide to Coach Prior to Start
- Awards: Individual Player Awards to Bracket Champion & Runner-Up
- Refund: 100% complete rainout (less $75 non-refundable admin fee)
Registration at https://tournaments.coppellbaseball.org/
CBA Board Meeting Dates listed below. Meeting time is typically 7pm, location conference room at Wagon Wheel Concession stand, barn. These meetings are for CBA board members only, Thank you.
January 27th 2PM (new time for this date only)
Saturday, March 30th and Sunday March 31st, Academy Sports and Outdoors will provide CBA with a shop day at the Lewisville Store. All players will receive 20% off their entire purchase at this exclusive league night. Please plan to attend this special event.
Address: 2428 S Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville, TX 75067
- Spring registration will open Nov. 1st and ends Jan. 29th
- Build a Team and Buddy Forms due 1/29.
- Last day for Refunds 2/9 less the $20 refund fee. No refunds after 2/9.
- Coaches Look for rec players Saturday, 2/23 Wagon Wheel Park 2pm
- Coaches Draft. 2/24 U9/10 3pm and U11/12 4pm
- Coaches Meeting 3/3 2pm CORE
- Spring rec. games will begin 3/30.
- Opening day parade Blast Ball - U7/8 9am MacPark
The decision to start playing youth baseball can be an exciting time. It can also be confusing with a lot of questions and concerns. Let’s take a look at some Baseball Parenting Tips that will answer a lot of the basics of becoming a baseball parent!